Andres kicks it at the Marathon!
Trainer Andres Palomino, seen here at last Sunday’s Toronto Marathon, is a registered professional kinesiologist and wellness coach. Originally from Colombia, he has been involved with sports, exercise, and physical fitness since his childhood.
With more than a decade’s experience working with clients over 50, Andres has developed a unique and comprensive insight into their health and fitness needs. Through his work with Fit After 50, he has been able to specialize in the prevention and management of recurring pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other physical conditions or challenges affecting the over-50 age group.
Andes’ qualifications are extensive. They include:
- Master of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Victoria in British Columbia
- Post Graduate Diploma in Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion from Centennial College
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports and Exercise Sciences from National School of Sports, Cali, Colombia
- Senior’s Fitness Instructor Course, The Canadian Centre for Activity and Aging
- Soft Tissue Release Training,
- Provider member of “Exercise is Medicine Canada” (EIMC) Professional Network